Speech Recognition Files

Author
magarcia72
New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, 

Inquisit is not recognizing any of my audio files. I want to use Inquisit's Speech Recognition tool to analyze recorded responses. But when I click the folder that has the recordings I want to analyze, it does not allow me to press the analyze button. I have tried analyzing .wav files and .m4a files, but Inquisit still will not let me analyze my voice responses. How can I get it to analyze my recorded responses? 

Thank you!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
magarcia72 - 7/24/2020
Hi, 

Inquisit is not recognizing any of my audio files. I want to use Inquisit's Speech Recognition tool to analyze recorded responses. But when I click the folder that has the recordings I want to analyze, it does not allow me to press the analyze button. I have tried analyzing .wav files and .m4a files, but Inquisit still will not let me analyze my voice responses. How can I get it to analyze my recorded responses? 

Thank you!

I'm unable to reproduce this, I'm afraid. Seems to be working fine for me.
KarenRosa
KarenRosa
New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 7/24/2020
magarcia72 - 7/24/2020
Hi, 

Thank you!

I'm unable to reproduce this, I'm afraid. Seems to be working fine for me.

Hi,

I'm also having this problem - the 'Analyze' button is greyed out and not selectable.  I'm on a mac (Catalina).  I've tried using the path in the format of: file://users/myname/inquisit programs/data/voicerecord..... as well as in the format of: /users/myname/inquisit programs/data/voicerecord (and every other variation I could think of just in case).  It is the correct path for the files.  The files open and play no worries in quick time player etc.  The files are not locked and I have read/write permissions to them.

Do you have any suggestions for me to try?

Thanks

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search