timed questionnaire

Author
anisa_khalfan
Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, 
I am creating a verbal fluency task and I want a textbox for the participants to list all the words they can think of that start with 's' for example. 
However I want it timed for a minute - the timeout attribute does not record the response if they do not finish within that minute. Is there a way to avoid this? 
Thanks
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
anisa_khalfan - 8/17/2020
Hi, 
I am creating a verbal fluency task and I want a textbox for the participants to list all the words they can think of that start with 's' for example. 
However I want it timed for a minute - the timeout attribute does not record the response if they do not finish within that minute. Is there a way to avoid this? 
Thanks

> the timeout attribute does not record the response if they do not finish within that minute.

Not sure what you mean.

<textbox example>
/ caption = "List all words that start with S"
/ multiline = true
/ textboxsize = (60%, 60%)
</textbox>

<surveypage mypage>
/ questions = [1=example]
/ timeout = 20000
/ showquestionnumbers = false
/ showpagenumbers = false
</surveypage>

<survey mysurvey>
/ pages = [1=mypage]
</survey>

will record the response just fine when the timeout hits.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search