Number-Letter Task

Author
elisegrimm
Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I downloaded the Number-Letter Task with the idea of adapting it in the French language. However, I tested it before changing anything to the code and I get zero responses regarding RT:
- The RT feedback for individual practice blocks does not show up (see image). Could you please explain to me why this is? What can I change in the  code to make the RT feedback work?
- This is important, as when I run the Test Monkey throughout the task, I get zero summary results for RT either (see Inquisit file attached).

Please let me know how to fix this bug.

Thank you.

Best,
Attachments
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
elisegrimm - 8/27/2020
Hello,

I downloaded the Number-Letter Task with the idea of adapting it in the French language. However, I tested it before changing anything to the code and I get zero responses regarding RT:
- The RT feedback for individual practice blocks does not show up (see image). Could you please explain to me why this is? What can I change in the  code to make the RT feedback work?
- This is important, as when I run the Test Monkey throughout the task, I get zero summary results for RT either (see Inquisit file attached).

Thank you.

Best,

This bug has already been fixed. You are using a severely outdated Inquisit version (6.1.1). Please use the latest version available.
elisegrimm
elisegrimm
Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)Associate Member (288 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 8/27/2020
elisegrimm - 8/27/2020
Hello,

Thank you.

Best,

This bug has already been fixed. You are using a severely outdated Inquisit version (6.1.1). Please use the latest version available.

Excellent, thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search