Server/License error

Author
Matt Peterson
Partner Member (521 reputation)Partner Member (521 reputation)Partner Member (521 reputation)Partner Member (521 reputation)Partner Member (521 reputation)Partner Member (521 reputation)Partner Member (521 reputation)Partner Member (521 reputation)Partner Member (521 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I've run about 20 participants with no problem, but one of my latest participants received this error:

"Inquisit was unable to connect to the server to verify that this script is licensed. The script will not be run."
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Matt Peterson - 9/1/2020
I've run about 20 participants with no problem, but one of my latest participants received this error:

"Inquisit was unable to connect to the server to verify that this script is licensed. The script will not be run."

Typically this is caused by a connectivity issue on the client-side (the participant's device), such as a firewall blocking communications between the Inqusit app and the server. At a minimum, the app must be allowed incoming and outgoing connections over HTTP (port 80) and HTTPS (port 443).
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search