IVA-CTP data interpretation

Author
IIe4enka
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am probably not supposed to even be here, but anyway wanna give it a fair shot...

Basically, I have zero to none medical\psychological\biological education, but I'm attempting to assess three people the same age, sex, and weight (+-5kg) and education on whether they have ADHD tendencies. One of them is professionally diagnosed with ADHD, the other two were referred to a neurologist for evaluation. I was wondering if it would be possible to acquire a pool of mean average stats, have them tweaked according to the local ADHD diagnosed set, and go run the IVA-2 to see if the other two recipients fit.

If yes, it would be an enormous help if somebody would donate even the smallest pool of IVA-CPT results of ADHD patients with a profile: Male 18-25, 60-80kg, higher education, no traumas, psychological defects or anything else

If not possible, I would also be extremely thankful to receive a link to any professional-ish test\evaluation procedure that can help us perform the experiment.

Please don't hate and thanks to all!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search