Launch page

Author
mperron
New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I am currently using Inquisit Web to launch my online study. I was wondering if there might be a problem with the launch page. I am trying to insert my consent form in html and the scroll bar does not seem to be working. The text goes over the white square and makes up the whole page. I have tried to look with other studies and I have the same problem.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best,
Maxime
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
mperron - 10/17/2020
Hi,

I am currently using Inquisit Web to launch my online study. I was wondering if there might be a problem with the launch page. I am trying to insert my consent form in html and the scroll bar does not seem to be working. The text goes over the white square and makes up the whole page. I have tried to look with other studies and I have the same problem.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best,
Maxime

What's the URL to the launch page, please?
mperron
mperron
New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)
Hi Dave,

This is an example: https://mili2nd.co/2svb

Thanks for your help!
Maxim
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
mperron - 10/19/2020
Hi Dave,

This is an example: https://mili2nd.co/2svb

Thanks for your help!
Maxim

The form is longer than the launch page's consent form facilities are built for. The general idea is that general study information should go on the launch page* itself and only the effecitve "signature section" would be used as the consent form. Something like this:

Alternatively, consider including an option / link for participants to download the full consent form in e.g. PDF format.

*If you require more flexible formatting options than the standard launch page offers, you can set up a "custom" HTML launch page.

mperron
mperron
Thank you! That's perfect! My last question is: do you if it is possible to modify the police size on the consent form information?
Dave
Dave
mperron - 10/19/2020
Thank you! That's perfect! My last question is: do you if it is possible to modify the police size on the consent form information?

What's the "police size"?
mperron
mperron
font size, sorry

Dave
Dave
mperron - 10/19/2020
font size, sorry

Thanks for the clarification. No, the font size is uniform; for different formatting, a custom launch page would be the way to go.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search