yoked participants

Author
troyh
Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hello,
Is there a way to assign tests in a batch element to particular participants with Prolific IDs ? I am running a study with 2 groups, both of which need 2 days and all group 2 subjects are yoked to corresponding group 1 subjects, so I'm hoping to be able to assign, e.g. Group 2's subject 1 to the script generated using Group 1 subject 1's data. 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
troyh - 11/22/2020
hello,
Is there a way to assign tests in a batch element to particular participants with Prolific IDs ? I am running a study with 2 groups, both of which need 2 days and all group 2 subjects are yoked to corresponding group 1 subjects, so I'm hoping to be able to assign, e.g. Group 2's subject 1 to the script generated using Group 1 subject 1's data. 

This sounds like a case in which you'll want to make use of conditional <include> elements. See eg.

https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic19045.aspx

or

https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost19667.aspx

troyh
troyh
Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)Partner Member (564 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Perfect! Many thanks!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search