Replace/Noreplace

Author
theresanix
Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello:) I have a question considering my experiment for my Bachelor thesis. The Experiment is supposed to look like that: You see a word (one of 30, these 30 are split in 3 Groups which are the conditions, each has 10 words), after you see a Face (1 of 90) and then a mask. I want to show each Face with each condition only once. So one face with group 1,2 & , which means 270 Trials. This is my script (the Target ist the face), and unfortunately sometimes a face comes with the same conditions, instead of one face with 3 different conditions. Can you help me?

<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
/groupassignment = random
/blocks = [1=intro_0; 2=practice_A; 3=experiment_A; 4=scale_cm; 5=demographics; 6=Versuchspersonenstunden]
/postinstructions = (end)
</expt>

<block experiment_A>
/trials=[1-270=replacenorepeat(priming_highagency_A, priming_averageagency_A, priming_lowagency_A)]
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

<trial priming_highagency_A>
/timeout = values.timeout
/pretrialpause = values.pretrialpause
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_highagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target); 900=mask]
/validresponse = ("f", "j")
/correctresponse = ("f", "j")
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

<trial priming_averageagency_A>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_averageagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

<trial priming_lowagency_A>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_lowagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Hello:) I have a question considering my experiment for my Bachelor thesis. The Experiment is supposed to look like that: You see a word (one of 30, these 30 are split in 3 Groups which are the conditions, each has 10 words), after you see a Face (1 of 90) and then a mask. I want to show each Face with each condition only once. So one face with group 1,2 & , which means 270 Trials. This is my script (the Target ist the face), and unfortunately sometimes a face comes with the same conditions, instead of one face with 3 different conditions. Can you help me?

<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
/blocks = [1=intro_0; 2=practice_A; 3=experiment_A; 4=scale_cm; 5=demographics; 6=Versuchspersonenstunden]
</expt>

<block experiment_A>
/trials=[1-270=replacenorepeat(priming_highagency_A, priming_averageagency_A, priming_lowagency_A)]
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_highagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target); 900=mask]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_averageagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_lowagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target); 900=mask]
</trial>

See e.g. https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost14400.aspx

In short. At the block level, you ought to sample from your three <trial> elements *without* replacement. At the stimulus level, you ought to *not* have all three trials sample from the same stimulus element ("Target"). You need to set up separate stimulus elements to sample from, one per group.

theresanix
theresanix
Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)Associate Member (116 reputation)
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020

<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
</expt>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

In short. At the block level, you ought to sample from your three <trial> elements *without* replacement. At the stimulus level, you ought to *not* have all three trials sample from the same stimulus element ("Target"). You need to set up separate stimulus elements to sample from, one per group.

hmm okay thank you, really appreciate your help! I think I've understood, I've separated my targets into three sets, so that one set1 high, average and low only comes with the pictures from set1, and so on.
My script looks like this now... But when I checked just now, there is still one picture from set3 for example that appears twice with condition high, instead of once with each condition..
Is there still something wrong with the "noreplace" command?

<block experiment_A>
/trials=[1-270=noreplace(priming_highagency_A_set1, priming_averageagency_A_set1,priming_lowagency_A_set1,priming_highagency_A_set2, priming_averageagency_A_set2,priming_lowagency_A_set2, priming_highagency_A_set3, priming_averageagency_A_set3,priming_lowagency_A_set3)]
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

<trial priming_highagency_A_set1>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_highagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set1); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A_set1.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A_set1.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

<trial priming_averageagency_A_set1>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_averageagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set1); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A_set1.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A_set1.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

<trial priming_lowagency_A_set1>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_lowagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set1); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A_set1.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A_set1.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020

<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
</expt>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

hmm okay thank you, really appreciate your help! I think I've understood, I've separated my targets into three sets, so that one set1 high, average and low only comes with the pictures from set1, and so on.
My script looks like this now... But when I checked just now, there is still one picture from set3 for example that appears twice with condition high, instead of once with each condition..

<block experiment_A>
/trials=[1-270=noreplace(priming_highagency_A_set1, priming_averageagency_A_set1,priming_lowagency_A_set1,priming_highagency_A_set2, priming_averageagency_A_set2,priming_lowagency_A_set2, priming_highagency_A_set3, priming_averageagency_A_set3,priming_lowagency_A_set3)]
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_highagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set1); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A_set1.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_averageagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set1); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A_set1.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_lowagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set1); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A_set1.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

It's the exact same thing as before. All three set 1 trials sample from the same target items. There is no reason whatsoever why each target item should be sampled in each trial (high, low, average) only once.
Dave
Dave
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020

<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
</expt>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

It's the exact same thing as before. All three set 1 trials sample from the same target items. There is no reason whatsoever why each target item should be sampled in each trial (high, low, average) only once.

The difference comes down to

<block myblock>
/ trials = [1-8 = noreplace(left_hand, right_hand)]
</block>

<trial left_hand>
/ stimulusframes = [1=deck]
/ trialduration = 500
</trial>

<trial right_hand>
/ stimulusframes = [1=deck]
/ trialduration = 500
</trial>

<text deck>
/ items = deckitems
/ select = noreplace
</text>

<item deckitems>
/ 1 = "Card A"
/ 1 = "Card B"
/ 1 = "Card C"
/ 1 = "Card D"
</item>

vs

<block myblock>
/ trials = [1-8 = noreplace(left_hand, right_hand)]
</block>

<trial left_hand>
/ stimulusframes = [1=left_deck]
/ trialduration = 500
</trial>

<trial right_hand>
/ stimulusframes = [1=right_deck]
/ trialduration = 500
</trial>

<text left_deck>
/ items = deckitems
/ select = noreplace
</text>

<text right_deck>
/ items = deckitems
/ select = noreplace
</text>

<item deckitems>
/ 1 = "Card A"
/ 1 = "Card B"
/ 1 = "Card C"
/ 1 = "Card D"
</item>

theresanix
theresanix
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020

<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
</expt>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

I'm sorry, I'm very new to Inquisit, it's so hard to grasp for me... I still don't quite understand what i have to change. Each set samples from the same group of Targets, so that one target appears once with each condition...
Dave
Dave
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020

<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
</expt>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

I'm sorry, I'm very new to Inquisit, it's so hard to grasp for me... I still don't quite understand what i have to change. Each set samples from the same group of Targets, so that one target appears once with each condition...

Not clear to me what you don't understand. Per your block, you run

30 priming_highagency_A_set1 trials,
30 priming_averageagency_A_set1 trials, and
30 priming_lowagency_A_set1 trials.

That's 90 times you sample from the same "deck" of 30 cards (= the 30 items in target_set1). There is no reason whatsoever why <trial 30 priming_highagency_A_set1> should sample exactly items 1-30 once and once only, <trial 30 priming_averageagency_A_set1> should sample items 1-30 once and exactly once only, and <trial 30 priming_lowagency_A_set1> should sample items 1-30 once and exactly once only. Again, run the two examples in my previous reply to see the difference between drawing from one "deck" (which is what you do) vs drawing from separate independent decks.

theresanix
theresanix
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020

<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
</expt>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

That's 90 times you sample from the same "deck" of 30 cards (= the 30 items in target_set1). There is no reason whatsoever why <trial 30 priming_highagency_A_set1> should sample exactly items 1-30 once and once only, <trial 30 priming_averageagency_A_set1> should sample items 1-30 once and exactly once only, and <trial 30 priming_lowagency_A_set1> should sample items 1-30 once and exactly once only. Again, run the two examples in my previous reply to see the difference between drawing from one "deck" (which is what you do) vs drawing from separate independent decks.

Thank you again, and I'm so so sorry for bothering you...I know what you mean I just don't know how to write it in my script, I've only been using inquisit for a week and I am not an IT genius at all. I hope its okay if I send you my script one more time and maybe you can tell me how to correct it... super sorry for probably asking such dumb questions. I think those are all the relevant parts of my script

<block experiment_A_set1>
/trials=[1-90=noreplace(priming_highagency_A_set1, priming_averageagency_A_set1, priming_lowagency_A_set1)]
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

<block experiment_A_set2>
/trials=[1-90=noreplace (priming_highagency_A_set2, priming_averageagency_A_set2, priming_lowagency_A_set2)],
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

<block experiment_A_set3>
/trials=[1-90=noreplace(priming_highagency_A_set3, priming_averageagency_A_set3, priming_lowagency_A_set3)],
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

<trial priming_highagency_A_set2>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_highagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set2); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A_set2.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A_set2.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

<trial priming_averageagency_A_set2>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_averageagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set2); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A_set2.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A_set2.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

<trial priming_lowagency_A_set2>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_lowagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set2); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A_set2.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A_set2.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

<trial priming_highagency_A_set3>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_highagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set3); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A_set3.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A_set3.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

<trial priming_averageagency_A_set3>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_averageagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set3); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A_set3.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A_set3.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

<trial priming_lowagency_A_set3>
/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_lowagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set3); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A_set3.correct) trial.gap]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A_set3.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

<text priming_highagency>
/items = ("Wissenschaftler",
"Politiker",
"Gebildete",
"Reiche",
"Akademiker",
"Sportler",
"Oberschicht",
"Prominente",
"Manager",
"Aerzte" )
</text>

<text priming_averageagency>
/items = (
"Arbeiter",
"Konservative",
"Muslime",
"Liberale",
"Nerds",
"Rocker",
"Handwerker",
"Kuenstler",
"Linke",
"Hipster")
</text>

<text priming_lowagency>
/items = ("Obdachlose",
"Untershicht",
"Alkoholiker",
"HartzIVEmpfaenger",
"Arbeitslose",
"Arme",
"Punks",
"Kranke",
"Hippies",
"Behinderte")
</text>

<picture Target_set1>
/ items = ("CFD-WM-001-014-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-002-009-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-003-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-004-010-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-006-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-009-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-010-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-011-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-012-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-013-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-014-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-015-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-016-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-017-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-018-002-N.jpg"
"CFD-WM-019-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-020-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-021-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-022-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-023-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-024-015-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-025-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-026-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-028-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-029-023-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-031-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-032-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-033-025-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-034-030-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-035-032-N.jpg")
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<picture Target_set2>
/ items = (
"CFD-WM-036-031-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-037-025-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-038-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-039-018-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-040-022-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-041-021-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-200-034-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-201-063-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-202-107-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-203-023-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-204-031-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-205-007-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-206-045-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-207-048-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-208-068-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-209-038-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-210-057-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-211-054-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-212-097-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-213-076-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-214-026-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-215-041-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-216-061-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-217-070-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-218-074-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-219-008-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-220-068-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-221-091-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-222-057-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-223-056-N.jpg")
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<picture Target_set3>
/ items = (
"CFD-WM-224-197-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-225-127-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-227-099-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-228-065-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-229-129-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-230-131-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-231-112-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-232-070-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-233-106-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-234-118-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-235-147-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-236-072-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-237-052-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-238-020-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-239-128-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-240-125-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-241-072-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-242-011-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-243-107-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-244-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-245-123-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-247-084-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-248-036-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-249-239-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-250-157-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-251-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-252-224-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-253-119-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-254-152-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-255-219-N.jpg" )
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

theresanix
theresanix
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020

<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
</expt>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

Thank you again, and I'm so so sorry for bothering you...I know what you mean I just don't know how to write it in my script, I've only been using inquisit for a week and I am not an IT genius at all. I hope its okay if I send you my script one more time and maybe you can tell me how to correct it... super sorry for probably asking such dumb questions. I think those are all the relevant parts of my script

/trials=[1-90=noreplace(priming_highagency_A_set1, priming_averageagency_A_set1, priming_lowagency_A_set1)]
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

/trials=[1-90=noreplace (priming_highagency_A_set2, priming_averageagency_A_set2, priming_lowagency_A_set2)],
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

/trials=[1-90=noreplace(priming_highagency_A_set3, priming_averageagency_A_set3, priming_lowagency_A_set3)],
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_highagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set2); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A_set2.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_averageagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set2); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A_set2.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_lowagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set2); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A_set2.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_highagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set3); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_highagency_A_set3.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_averageagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set3); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_averageagency_A_set3.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_lowagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set3); 900=mask]
/branch = [if (trial.priming_lowagency_A_set3.response == 0) trial.feedback_late]
</trial>

"Politiker",
"Gebildete",
"Reiche",
"Akademiker",
"Sportler",
"Oberschicht",
"Prominente",
"Manager",
"Aerzte" )
</text>

/items = (
"Arbeiter",
"Konservative",
"Muslime",
"Liberale",
"Nerds",
"Rocker",
"Handwerker",
"Kuenstler",
"Linke",
"Hipster")
</text>

<text priming_lowagency>
/items = ("Obdachlose",
"Untershicht",
"Alkoholiker",
"HartzIVEmpfaenger",
"Arbeitslose",
"Arme",
"Punks",
"Kranke",
"Hippies",
"Behinderte")
</text>

<picture Target_set1>
"CFD-WM-002-009-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-003-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-004-010-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-006-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-009-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-010-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-011-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-012-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-013-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-014-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-015-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-016-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-017-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-018-002-N.jpg"
"CFD-WM-019-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-020-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-021-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-022-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-023-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-024-015-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-025-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-026-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-028-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-029-023-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-031-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-032-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-033-025-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-034-030-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-035-032-N.jpg")
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<picture Target_set2>
/ items = (
"CFD-WM-036-031-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-037-025-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-038-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-039-018-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-040-022-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-041-021-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-200-034-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-201-063-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-202-107-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-203-023-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-204-031-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-205-007-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-206-045-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-207-048-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-208-068-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-209-038-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-210-057-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-211-054-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-212-097-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-213-076-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-214-026-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-215-041-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-216-061-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-217-070-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-218-074-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-219-008-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-220-068-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-221-091-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-222-057-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-223-056-N.jpg")
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<picture Target_set3>
/ items = (
"CFD-WM-224-197-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-225-127-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-227-099-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-228-065-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-229-129-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-230-131-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-231-112-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-232-070-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-233-106-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-234-118-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-235-147-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-236-072-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-237-052-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-238-020-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-239-128-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-240-125-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-241-072-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-242-011-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-243-107-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-244-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-245-123-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-247-084-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-248-036-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-249-239-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-250-157-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-251-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-252-224-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-253-119-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-254-152-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-255-219-N.jpg" )
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

I forgot this part in the beginning:
<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
/blocks = [1=intro_0; 2=practice_A; 3-5=noreplace(experiment_A_set1,experiment_A_set1,experiment_A_set3); 6=scale_cm; 7=demographics; 8=Versuchspersonenstunden]
</expt>

Dave
Dave
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020
Dave - 11/25/2020
theresanix - 11/25/2020

<expt main_A>
/subjects = (1 of 2)
</expt>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

<block experiment_A>
/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

/bgstim = (A_l, A_r)
</block>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

</trial>

"Politiker",
"Gebildete",
"Reiche",
"Akademiker",
"Sportler",
"Oberschicht",
"Prominente",
"Manager",
"Aerzte" )
</text>

/items = (
"Arbeiter",
"Konservative",
"Muslime",
"Liberale",
"Nerds",
"Rocker",
"Handwerker",
"Kuenstler",
"Linke",
"Hipster")
</text>

<text priming_lowagency>
/items = ("Obdachlose",
"Untershicht",
"Alkoholiker",
"HartzIVEmpfaenger",
"Arbeitslose",
"Arme",
"Punks",
"Kranke",
"Hippies",
"Behinderte")
</text>

<picture Target_set1>
"CFD-WM-002-009-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-003-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-004-010-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-006-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-009-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-010-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-011-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-012-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-013-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-014-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-015-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-016-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-017-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-018-002-N.jpg"
"CFD-WM-019-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-020-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-021-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-022-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-023-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-024-015-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-025-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-026-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-028-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-029-023-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-031-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-032-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-033-025-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-034-030-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-035-032-N.jpg")
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<picture Target_set2>
/ items = (
"CFD-WM-036-031-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-037-025-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-038-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-039-018-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-040-022-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-041-021-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-200-034-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-201-063-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-202-107-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-203-023-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-204-031-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-205-007-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-206-045-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-207-048-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-208-068-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-209-038-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-210-057-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-211-054-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-212-097-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-213-076-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-214-026-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-215-041-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-216-061-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-217-070-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-218-074-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-219-008-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-220-068-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-221-091-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-222-057-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-223-056-N.jpg")
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<picture Target_set3>
/ items = (
"CFD-WM-224-197-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-225-127-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-227-099-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-228-065-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-229-129-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-230-131-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-231-112-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-232-070-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-233-106-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-234-118-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-235-147-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-236-072-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-237-052-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-238-020-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-239-128-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-240-125-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-241-072-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-242-011-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-243-107-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-244-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-245-123-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-247-084-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-248-036-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-249-239-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-250-157-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-251-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-252-224-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-253-119-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-254-152-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-255-219-N.jpg" )
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

You need

<picture Target_set1_high>
"CFD-WM-002-009-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-003-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-004-010-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-006-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-009-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-010-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-011-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-012-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-013-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-014-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-015-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-016-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-017-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-018-002-N.jpg"
"CFD-WM-019-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-020-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-021-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-022-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-023-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-024-015-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-025-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-026-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-028-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-029-023-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-031-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-032-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-033-025-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-034-030-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-035-032-N.jpg")
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<picture Target_set1_average>
"CFD-WM-002-009-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-003-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-004-010-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-006-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-009-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-010-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-011-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-012-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-013-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-014-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-015-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-016-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-017-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-018-002-N.jpg"
"CFD-WM-019-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-020-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-021-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-022-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-023-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-024-015-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-025-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-026-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-028-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-029-023-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-031-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-032-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-033-025-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-034-030-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-035-032-N.jpg")
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

and

<picture Target_set1_low>
"CFD-WM-002-009-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-003-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-004-010-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-006-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-009-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-010-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-011-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-012-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-013-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-014-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-015-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-016-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-017-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-018-002-N.jpg"
"CFD-WM-019-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-020-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-021-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-022-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-023-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-024-015-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-025-002-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-026-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-028-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-029-023-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-031-003-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-032-001-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-033-025-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-034-030-N.jpg",
"CFD-WM-035-032-N.jpg")
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

with

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_highagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set1_high); 900=mask]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_averageagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set1_average); 900=mask]
</trial>

/stimulustimes = [0=cross; 500=noreplace(priming_lowagency); 750=grey; 800= noreplace(Target_set1_low); 900=mask]
</trial>

and so forth for the other conditions.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search