erase a shape

Author
nakayama
Guru (5.1K reputation)Guru (5.1K reputation)Guru (5.1K reputation)Guru (5.1K reputation)Guru (5.1K reputation)Guru (5.1K reputation)Guru (5.1K reputation)Guru (5.1K reputation)Guru (5.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, Inquisit 5 community
I wish to ask whether it is possible to just erase a shape by removing it (transparently) and without adding extra color?
My background stimulus is a picture, and I wish to erase the dot without adding other colors to the picture.

<shape dot>
/ color = red
/ shape = circle
/ erase = true()
/ position = (values.ax,values.ay)
/ size = (10,10)
</shape>

Thank you for your attention;
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
nakayama - 12/15/2020
Hi, Inquisit 5 community
I wish to ask whether it is possible to just erase a shape by removing it (transparently) and without adding extra color?
My background stimulus is a picture, and I wish to erase the dot without adding other colors to the picture.

<shape dot>
/ color = red
/ shape = circle
/ erase = true()
/ position = (values.ax,values.ay)
/ size = (10,10)
</shape>

Thank you for your attention;

You would not erase the shape in this case. Instead, you would re-draw the picture to the screen (per /stimulustimes or -frames, per /responsemessage, whatever is applicable in your particular case).
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search