AAT for mobile vesrion

Author
Lakshmi
Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I have found the AAT in millisecond edited some part of the program related to my task and it has worked for touchscreen.
My question is, Is it possible to change screen mode for touchscreen like now it is on horizontal mode but i need to change to verticle mode
how can i change it?
if it possible how can i change it and if any link preferable and it will be great helpful.

I have tried for screen size and image size to zoom in and zoom out. But when i tried for to change size of the image zoom out is not zooming and remains on same place.How can i solve it.

I'm a beginner for inquisit if any help will be great helpful for me.

Thank you
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Lakshmi - 1/8/2021
Hi,

I have found the AAT in millisecond edited some part of the program related to my task and it has worked for touchscreen.
My question is, Is it possible to change screen mode for touchscreen like now it is on horizontal mode but i need to change to verticle mode
how can i change it?
if it possible how can i change it and if any link preferable and it will be great helpful.

I have tried for screen size and image size to zoom in and zoom out. But when i tried for to change size of the image zoom out is not zooming and remains on same place.How can i solve it.

Thank you

> My question is, Is it possible to change screen mode for touchscreen like now it is on horizontal mode but i need to change to verticle mode
how can i change it?

In <defaults>, set

<defaults>
/ canvasaspectratio = (3,4)
</defaults>

or

<defaults>
/ canvassize = (99%,100%)
</defaults>

if you want portrait orientation on iPad, iPhone, etc, and

<defaults>
/ canvasaspectratio = (4,3)
</defaults>

or

<defaults>
/ canvassize = (100%,99%)
</defaults>

if you want landscape orientation.

Lakshmi
Lakshmi
Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)
Dave - 1/8/2021
Lakshmi - 1/8/2021
Hi,

how can i change it?

Thank you

> My question is, Is it possible to change screen mode for touchscreen like now it is on horizontal mode but i need to change to verticle mode
how can i change it?

In <defaults>, set

<defaults>
</defaults>

or

<defaults>
</defaults>

<defaults>
</defaults>

or

<defaults>
</defaults>

Thank you for your replay.
Is it possible to change screen bar using defaults?

Lakshmi
Lakshmi
Lakshmi - 1/8/2021
Dave - 1/8/2021
Lakshmi - 1/8/2021
Hi,

how can i change it?

Thank you

how can i change it?

In <defaults>, set

<defaults>
</defaults>

or

<defaults>
</defaults>

<defaults>
</defaults>

or

<defaults>
</defaults>

Sorry to ask again,
I have tried to change the size of the image to run on the mobile phones, it has changed but when zoom out image is not zooming.

<picture targetstimulus>
/ items = targets
/ select = values.selectstimulus
/ position = (50%, 50%)
/ size = (100%, 100%)
</picture>

as in the above when size of the image is (100%,100%) it can zoom in and out. but when i set it into (50%,50%)  it only zoom in but not zoom out
my question is along with size i have to change any other values or parameters ?

and is there any possibility to change screen orientation for mobile phones or touchscreen?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Lakshmi - 1/8/2021
Lakshmi - 1/8/2021
Dave - 1/8/2021
Lakshmi - 1/8/2021
Hi,

how can i change it?

Thank you

how can i change it?

In <defaults>, set

<defaults>
</defaults>

or

<defaults>
</defaults>

<defaults>
</defaults>

or

<defaults>
</defaults>

Sorry to ask again,
I have tried to change the size of the image to run on the mobile phones, it has changed but when zoom out image is not zooming.

<picture targetstimulus>
/ items = targets
/ position = (50%, 50%)
/ size = (100%, 100%)
</picture>

as in the above when size of the image is (100%,100%) it can zoom in and out. but when i set it into (50%,50%)  it only zoom in but not zoom out
my question is along with size i have to change any other values or parameters ?

and is there any possibility to change screen orientation for mobile phones or touchscreen?

The target image's initial size, it's required minimum size and it's maximum size are controlled by the <parameters> in the script, as detailed in the script's <usermanual> and comments. If you want this to work halfway well on a mobile phone with a small-ish screen in portrait orientation, you will need to toy around with those parameters. Generally, though, a task like the AAT will not work particularly well in portrait orientation. There simply isn't a whole lot of space to perform a lot of zooming in, particularly for any images in landscape orientation.

See e.g. https://mili2nd.co/jgxb

( https://scripts.millisecond.com/test/portrait/aat_mouseinput_mod6.iqx )

> and is there any possibility to change screen orientation for mobile phones or touchscreen?

Yes, I've already answered that here: https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost30461.aspx

Edited 3 Years Ago by Dave
Lakshmi
Lakshmi
Dave - 1/8/2021
Lakshmi - 1/8/2021
Lakshmi - 1/8/2021
Dave - 1/8/2021
Lakshmi - 1/8/2021
Hi,

how can i change it?

Thank you

how can i change it?

In <defaults>, set

<defaults>
</defaults>

or

<defaults>
</defaults>

<defaults>
</defaults>

or

<defaults>
</defaults>

Sorry to ask again,

<picture targetstimulus>
/ items = targets
/ position = (50%, 50%)
/ size = (100%, 100%)
</picture>

The target image's initial size, it's required minimum size and it's maximum size are controlled by the <parameters> in the script, as detailed in the script's <usermanual> and comments. If you want this to work halfway well on a mobile phone with a small-ish screen in portrait orientation, you will need to toy around with those parameters. Generally, though, a task like the AAT will not work particularly well in portrait orientation. There simply isn't a whole lot of space to perform a lot of zooming in, particularly for any images in landscape orientation.

See e.g. https://mili2nd.co/jgxb

( https://scripts.millisecond.com/test/portrait/aat_mouseinput_mod6.iqx )

> and is there any possibility to change screen orientation for mobile phones or touchscreen?

Yes, I've already answered that here: https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost30461.aspx

Thank you.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search