error #000000 in word association test

Author
adele.emma
New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I'm trying to run a simple word association test in which participants need to respond verbally to a written stimulus.
When I run the test, some of the words are replaced by a #000000 error and I cannot figure out how to fix this. This is the Practice words list and below you can find the corresponding block.
Hope someone can help me,
Adele
Practice Words
<item practicewords>
/1 = "cane"
/2 = "orologio"
/3 = "maglietta"
/4 = "biscotto"
/5 = "piscina"
/6 = "agenda"
/7 = "penna"
/8 = "naso"
/9 = "finestra"
/10 = "cavallo"
</item>

<block Practice>
/preinstructions = (intro)
/postinstructions = (test)
/ trials = [
        1-10 = practiceword;
]
</block>
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
adele.emma - 3/3/2021
Hello,
I'm trying to run a simple word association test in which participants need to respond verbally to a written stimulus.
When I run the test, some of the words are replaced by a #000000 error and I cannot figure out how to fix this. This is the Practice words list and below you can find the corresponding block.
Hope someone can help me,
Adele
Practice Words
<item practicewords>
/1 = "cane"
/2 = "orologio"
/3 = "maglietta"
/4 = "biscotto"
/5 = "piscina"
/6 = "agenda"
/7 = "penna"
/8 = "naso"
/9 = "finestra"
/10 = "cavallo"
</item>

<block Practice>
/preinstructions = (intro)
/postinstructions = (test)
/ trials = [
        1-10 = practiceword;
]
</block>

Please provide the full code. The snippet you posted is obviously incomplete and would not allow for either reproducing, diagnosing or fixing the issue.

If possible, please provide a screenshot showing the error as well.
Edited 3 Years Ago by Dave
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search