Behavioral Pattern Separation Task

Author
Hasagu
Associate Member (144 reputation)Associate Member (144 reputation)Associate Member (144 reputation)Associate Member (144 reputation)Associate Member (144 reputation)Associate Member (144 reputation)Associate Member (144 reputation)Associate Member (144 reputation)Associate Member (144 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone could please help me edit the behavioral pattern separation task.

I am creating an experiment to assess the mnemonic similarity of a new set of images (to use in a later pattern separation task). I am using the original behavioral pattern separation task code, but I'm inserting my own images, and because I don't know the similarity of the images yet, I don't have any images in the 'lure bins' section of the code. (Essentially the task will be the same: in a learning phase participants view target images. In a test phase, participants view target, similar, and novel images and rate whether each image is 'old', 'new', or 'similar').

I think I have linked my new images, but I receive the below errors when I run the task. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I wonder if it has something to do with the 'lure bins'.

Thanks in advance,
Hannah

Type    Element    Attribute    Message
2    picture.target        Unable to initialize <picture target> item number 102. Verify the item exists and is correctly defined.

5            Inquisit Error: prepare() failed, Line 214, File Trial.cpp.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hasagu - 3/7/2021
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone could please help me edit the behavioral pattern separation task.

I am creating an experiment to assess the mnemonic similarity of a new set of images (to use in a later pattern separation task). I am using the original behavioral pattern separation task code, but I'm inserting my own images, and because I don't know the similarity of the images yet, I don't have any images in the 'lure bins' section of the code. (Essentially the task will be the same: in a learning phase participants view target images. In a test phase, participants view target, similar, and novel images and rate whether each image is 'old', 'new', or 'similar').

I think I have linked my new images, but I receive the below errors when I run the task. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I wonder if it has something to do with the 'lure bins'.

Thanks in advance,
Hannah

2    picture.target        Unable to initialize <picture target> item number 102. Verify the item exists and is correctly defined.

5            Inquisit Error: prepare() failed, Line 214, File Trial.cpp.

> 2  picture.target   Unable to initialize <picture target> item number 102. Verify the item exists and is correctly defined.

You have some logic in the script that calls on item numbers (here  an item #102) in <picture target> that do not exist.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search