Resizing images by allowing a distortion of height/width ratio?

Author
Tantely
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello

I am adapting the BART script for inquisit 5 (https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/bart/).
In this task, an image of the balloon increases with 8px in both width & height. I, however, only want the balloon/image to stretch in height size; not in width size.
Any attempt in coding this has been unsuccessful, it is as if inquisit has locked the height/width dimensions.
I wondered if inquisit allows to distort images (coding it so that the image only increases in height and keeps the same width). And if it does, how can I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Tantely - 3/15/2021
Hello

I am adapting the BART script for inquisit 5 (https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/bart/).
In this task, an image of the balloon increases with 8px in both width & height. I, however, only want the balloon/image to stretch in height size; not in width size.
Any attempt in coding this has been unsuccessful, it is as if inquisit has locked the height/width dimensions.
I wondered if inquisit allows to distort images (coding it so that the image only increases in height and keeps the same width). And if it does, how can I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!

> I wondered if inquisit allows to distort images (coding it so that the image only increases in height and keeps the same width).

It does not. The images' inherent aspect ratio will always be preserved.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search