"An error occurred fetching the page you requested"

Author
Jessica_FAU
Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear all,

My online study is running, however, everytime I try to make a change to it (e.g. deleting or uploading a script) the following message appears: An error occurred fetching the page you requested

Is there any way to make changes to the current study?

Thanks and best regards
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Jessica_FAU - 3/23/2021
Dear all,

My online study is running, however, everytime I try to make a change to it (e.g. deleting or uploading a script) the following message appears: An error occurred fetching the page you requested

Thanks and best regards

We're aware of the issue and it's being worked on. Things should be back to normal later today and I will update this thread when the problem is resolved.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dave - 3/23/2021
Jessica_FAU - 3/23/2021
Dear all,

Thanks and best regards

We're aware of the issue and it's being worked on. Things should be back to normal later today and I will update this thread when the problem is resolved.

The issue should be resolved as of the time of writing. If you continue to see problems, please let me know by either responding here or emailing support<at>millisecond.com, whichever you prefer.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search