Randomizing likert scales

Author
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
maikeH - 4/12/2021
And also I'm having some troubles understanding the following part of the script. What does the "ph1", "ph2",...etc... stand for? Is it just the names for the items? I'm a bit confused because the seventh item isn't named "ph7" but "ps1"...?!

****************************************************************************************************
<list scaleitem>
/ items = ("ph1", "ph2", "ph3", "ph4", "ph5", "ph6", "ps1")
/ selectionmode = text.questions.currentindex
</list>
****************************************************************************************************

Those are item names, ph and ps indicate different scales.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
maikeH - 4/12/2021
Hello everyone,
I found this very helpful since I'm trying to do the same thing. So thanks a lot!
I'm now trying to also add an instruction, that is supposed to be displayed on each page, so kind of like a permanent headline. Could somebody help me out?
Best regards!

Set up a <text> element with your instruction, display it via the <likert>'s /stimulusframes just like any other stimulus.

You will find basics like displaying stimuli covered in the tutorials, which you should work through if you are entirely new to writing Inquisit syntax.
https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v6/html/tutorials/tutorials.htm

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search