Is it possible to add conditions to batch?

Author
EnriqueAguilar
Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi!

Im new using Inquisit and I would appreciate some help!

I'm trying to program a "matching to sample" experiment which consists of several phases.

I would like to know how can I code a condition between blocks that allows people to switch from phase to phase if they achieved a 85% correct responding in two consecutive trials e.g. if they respond to "block1A" and "block1B" with at least 85% of defined responses correct, the next block would be "block2A" and so on.

So far, I'm considering to use <batch> but it would only work as an organization tool, isn't it? is it possible to code an if/else condition? sort of:
  if { block1A < 85% correct responses
       then = block2A
         }
 else {block 1b
             }

Thanks for your time, have  a great day!

EnriqueAguilar
EnriqueAguilar
Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)Associate Member (97 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Nevermind, I fixed my problem by using /branch on each block that required it.

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v6/html/language/attributes/branch.htm
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search