Ending a task after 90 seconds

Author
alisonoconnor
Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have programmed a script for a simple processing speed task where participants respond to symbols appearing on the screen. Right now, I have it set to run through the following trials 100 times. 

<block sdttest>
/ preinstructions = (begin)
/ trials = [1-100 =replace(symbol1, symbol2, symbol3, symbol4, symbol5, symbol6, symbol7, symbol8, symbol9)]
/ bgstim = (reminder)
</block>

Rather than ending after 100 trials, I would like the task to end after 90 seconds (regardless of the # of trials completed). Does anyone have insight into how to program this to run though the trials for 90 seconds?

Thank you!
Alison
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
alisonoconnor - 4/23/2021
I have programmed a script for a simple processing speed task where participants respond to symbols appearing on the screen. Right now, I have it set to run through the following trials 100 times. 

<block sdttest>
/ preinstructions = (begin)
/ trials = [1-100 =replace(symbol1, symbol2, symbol3, symbol4, symbol5, symbol6, symbol7, symbol8, symbol9)]
/ bgstim = (reminder)
</block>

Rather than ending after 100 trials, I would like the task to end after 90 seconds (regardless of the # of trials completed). Does anyone have insight into how to program this to run though the trials for 90 seconds?

Thank you!
Alison

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v6/html/language/attributes/timeout.htm
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search