Inquisit web: Region for Data Collection and Storage

Author
Jessica_FAU
Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)Respected Member (380 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear all,

I would like to register a new online experiment with region for data collection and storage EU - Ireland (as I have done before). However, this time I am forced to choose USA - Oregon. Is there any way to change this to EU - Ireland?

Thank you and best regards
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Jessica_FAU - 5/1/2021
Dear all,

I would like to register a new online experiment with region for data collection and storage EU - Ireland (as I have done before). However, this time I am forced to choose USA - Oregon. Is there any way to change this to EU - Ireland?

Thank you and best regards

Data collection and storage region selection is only available with Inquisit 6 Web, it is not available with lower versions (Inquisit 5, Inquisit 4, etc.).

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search