limit number of participants (online)

Author
Helena_BLACKMORE
Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello!

I have an online experiment, hosted on milliseconds.com.
I will advertise the link to the study online. Is there a way to limit number of participants? I would either like the experiemnt to be deactivated or to be notified once certain number of participants complete the exepriment. Isthere a way to do this? 

Thank you for your help.

Helena
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Helena_BLACKMORE - 5/10/2021
Hello!

I have an online experiment, hosted on milliseconds.com.
I will advertise the link to the study online. Is there a way to limit number of participants? I would either like the experiemnt to be deactivated or to be notified once certain number of participants complete the exepriment. Isthere a way to do this? 

Thank you for your help.

Helena

No, there isn't a way to automatically deactivate or notify, I'm afraid.
Edited 3 Years Ago by Dave
Helena_BLACKMORE
Helena_BLACKMORE
Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)Associate Member (64 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thank you! 

I suspected that's the case after spending considerable time trying to find a way.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search