Aborting part of the script in batch

Author
alex.ch_316
New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I am working on a research structure that have made a button/ key to stop the task and go to next task in a batch

The batch is divided into 2 sessions, because we want one of them to be the last task

However, when I test running the stop function, I can stop the current task and go to next task in the same session.

But when I stop the last task in the first session, it does not run the second session

i.e. (with script)

<batch>
/ sessions = (1 of 2)
/ file = "stroopwithcontrolkeyboard.iqx"
/ file = "gameofdicetask.iqx"
/ file = "dpdt.iqx"
/ file = "trailmakingtest.iqx"
/ selectionmode = random
</batch>

<batch>
/ sessions = (2 of 2)
/ file = "bart.iqx"
</batch>

Let's say I run the Stroop task in the last part of the session 1, when I quit it it does not run the BART.

How can it be fixed?

alex.ch_316
alex.ch_316
New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
alex.ch_316 - 5/28/2021
Hello,

I am working on a research structure that have made a button/ key to stop the task and go to next task in a batch

The batch is divided into 2 sessions, because we want one of them to be the last task

However, when I test running the stop function, I can stop the current task and go to next task in the same session.

But when I stop the last task in the first session, it does not run the second session

i.e. (with script)

<batch>
/ sessions = (1 of 2)
/ file = "dpdt.iqx"
/ selectionmode = random
</batch>

<batch>
/ sessions = (2 of 2)
/ file = "bart.iqx"
</batch>

Let's say I run the Stroop task in the last part of the session 1, when I quit it it does not run the BART.

How can it be fixed?

By the way I have tried the script.abort(false) but it still does not work
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
alex.ch_316 - 5/28/2021
alex.ch_316 - 5/28/2021
Hello,

i.e. (with script)

<batch>
/ sessions = (1 of 2)
/ file = "dpdt.iqx"
/ selectionmode = random
</batch>

<batch>
/ sessions = (2 of 2)
/ file = "bart.iqx"
</batch>

How can it be fixed?

By the way I have tried the script.abort(false) but it still does not work

> But when I stop the last task in the first session, it does not run the second session.

It is not supposed to. You are assigned one session by the session number. The other doesn't run, it's not been assigned.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search