slidersize

Author
anisa_khalfan
Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I am designing a slider, and for some reason the slidersize attribute does not let me make the slider rectange thicker. I am changing the second value from 10 to 300 and it does not seem to change the thickness of the bar. I attached the script for reference. 

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Attachments
AS_happy.png (159 views, 1.00 KB)
AS_unhappy.png (179 views, 1.00 KB)
Slider.iqx (206 views, 880 bytes)
AS_intensity_cue.png (166 views, 2.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
anisa_khalfan - 6/8/2021
Hi,
I am designing a slider, and for some reason the slidersize attribute does not let me make the slider rectange thicker. I am changing the second value from 10 to 300 and it does not seem to change the thickness of the bar. I attached the script for reference. 

Any suggestions? Thanks!

/slidersize defines the dimensions of the bounding rectangle around the <slider>, it does not affect the size or thickness of the bar. Its thickness cannot be changed.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search