survey on a video

Author
tecnika
Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Dave,

I would like to present 3 questions (one after another) after a short clip. The clip is made by 3 frames presented 300ms each.

I would like to show the questions below the third frame of the clip (a static image), in a way that question 1, 2 and 3 can be presented in the bottom part of the screen one after another. I am thinking to set the last frame in the stimulusframe of the surveypage but the transition between a question and the next one is not seamless...I can see that the page refresh.

Is there a better way to do it?

Thank you for your time,

Elena

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
tecnika - 6/8/2021
Hello Dave,

I would like to present 3 questions (one after another) after a short clip. The clip is made by 3 frames presented 300ms each.

I would like to show the questions below the third frame of the clip (a static image), in a way that question 1, 2 and 3 can be presented in the bottom part of the screen one after another. I am thinking to set the last frame in the stimulusframe of the surveypage but the transition between a question and the next one is not seamless...I can see that the page refresh.

Thank you for your time,

Elena

> Is there a better way to do it?

Depends on what type of questions you are asking and whether you actually need <surveypage>s or can make things work with regular <trial>, <likert> or <openended> elements instead. Your description does not provide any information on that, so I cannot answere definitively either way.

tecnika
tecnika
Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 6/8/2021
tecnika - 6/8/2021
Hello Dave,

Thank you for your time,

Elena

Depends on what type of questions you are asking and whether you actually need <surveypage>s or can make things work with regular <trial>, <likert> or <openended> elements instead. Your description does not provide any information on that, so I cannot answere definitively either way.

Question 1 is a yes/no question, questions 2, 3 and 4 are Visual Analogue Scale that could be ok done with a slider (e.g., How sad do you feel for the hurt person from 1 to 100?) So I was thinking to use surveypage if possible. I

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
tecnika - 6/8/2021
Dave - 6/8/2021
tecnika - 6/8/2021
Hello Dave,

Thank you for your time,

Elena

Question 1 is a yes/no question, questions 2, 3 and 4 are Visual Analogue Scale that could be ok done with a slider (e.g., How sad do you feel for the hurt person from 1 to 100?) So I was thinking to use surveypage if possible. I

If it must be surveypages, there's no way to avoid the visible page refresh. With regular trial elements, it could be avoided. Yes/No question would be easy to implement using a standard trial, VAS type questions could be done, too, i.e. displaying a line <shape> that can be clicked on, but that's a little more involved. See e.g. https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost16193.aspx
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search