survey page + posttrialpause

Author
anisa_khalfan
Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I have two hopefully simple questions!

1) I saw another post where surveypage does not have posttrialpause and I am trying to figure out how to get around this. 
I want the subject to click their response, where the circle they clicked is then filled black and I want it to stay like that for 250 ms before moving to the next trial. I know I can branch to the same trial but I want the circle to be filled black for those 250 ms. Any suggestions?
2) I also wanted to know if I can put the options' text underneath the circle for radiobuttons (rather than beside circles).

Thanks, I really appreciate the help!
Attachments
experiment.iqx (116 views, 2.00 KB)
woman-570883_1920.jpg (123 views, 314.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
anisa_khalfan - 6/29/2021
Hi,

1) I saw another post where surveypage does not have posttrialpause and I am trying to figure out how to get around this. 
I want the subject to click their response, where the circle they clicked is then filled black and I want it to stay like that for 250 ms before moving to the next trial. I know I can branch to the same trial but I want the circle to be filled black for those 250 ms. Any suggestions?
2) I also wanted to know if I can put the options' text underneath the circle for radiobuttons (rather than beside circles).

See attached.
Attachments
experiment.iqx (135 views, 4.00 KB)
anisa_khalfan
anisa_khalfan
Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)Associate Member (263 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 6/29/2021
Hi,

See attached.

Perfect, thank you! So if I wanted to add to the fear_rating survey page such that it moves to the fear_rating_ptp once a response is made (rather than them clicking continue) I would need to use an expression in the branch statement?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dave - 6/29/2021
Hi,

See attached.

Perfect, thank you! So if I wanted to add to the fear_rating survey page such that it moves to the fear_rating_ptp once a response is made (rather than them clicking continue) I would need to use an expression in the branch statement?

No, that's not possible using surveypages, they'll always require use of the navigation button,
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search