Error message but no errors in output

Author
M Gerathy
Respected Member (316 reputation)Respected Member (316 reputation)Respected Member (316 reputation)Respected Member (316 reputation)Respected Member (316 reputation)Respected Member (316 reputation)Respected Member (316 reputation)Respected Member (316 reputation)Respected Member (316 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi guys,
When trying to validate my script, I am getting the error message "Failed to validate script. Script contains errors" but in the output there are no errors recorded.

I am using the trial version. Does that matter? Or does it mean that there are so many errors that Inquisit cannot even list them?

Thanks for the help guys.

Matt.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
M Gerathy - 7/5/2021
Hi guys,
When trying to validate my script, I am getting the error message "Failed to validate script. Script contains errors" but in the output there are no errors recorded.

I am using the trial version. Does that matter? Or does it mean that there are so many errors that Inquisit cannot even list them?

Thanks for the help guys.

Matt.

No, it does not matter that you're using the trial version.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search