Inquisit on Google Workplace Marketplace

Author
jkdemps2
Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

We are currently hoping to use Inquisiti in a school setting; however, the Chromebooks the students in this school have access to cannot access the general Google Play store. Would it be possible at all to make Inquisit available on the Google Workplace Marketplace? In general, this would be very helpful for future school studies as security measures continue to increase, so the downloading of certain apps may cause problems for data collection. Any advice/recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks,
Jack
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
jkdemps2 - 7/22/2021
Hello,

We are currently hoping to use Inquisiti in a school setting; however, the Chromebooks the students in this school have access to cannot access the general Google Play store. Would it be possible at all to make Inquisit available on the Google Workplace Marketplace? In general, this would be very helpful for future school studies as security measures continue to increase, so the downloading of certain apps may cause problems for data collection. Any advice/recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks,
Jack

I cannot find something called "Google Workplace Marketplace," do you happen to mean the Google Workspace Marketplace?

If so, getting Inquisit on there is not an option due to technical reasons, I'm afraid. The Workspace Marketplace is for web apps built on top of Google Cloud Services and APIs (e.g. things that might integrate with GMail, Google Drive, or Google Docs; see https://support.google.com/a/answer/172391?hl=en ), and Inquisit Web is not such an app.

Edited 3 Years Ago by Dave
jkdemps2
jkdemps2
Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)Associate Member (54 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 7/22/2021
jkdemps2 - 7/22/2021
Hello,

Thanks,
Jack

I cannot find something called "Google Workplace Marketplace, " do you happen to mean the Google Workspace Marketplace?

If so, getting Inquisit on there is not an option due to technical reasons, I'm afraid. The Workspace Market place is for web apps built on top of Google Cloud Services and APIs (e.g. things that might integrate with GMail, Google Drive, or Google Docs; see https://support.google.com/a/answer/172391?hl=en ), and Inquisit Web is not such an app.

Yes, that's what I meant. I understand - I had a feeling that would be quite the endeavor. Thank you for the quick response.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search