Can't find graphic showing order of attribute processing

Author
Jeff
Guru (8.8K reputation)Guru (8.8K reputation)Guru (8.8K reputation)Guru (8.8K reputation)Guru (8.8K reputation)Guru (8.8K reputation)Guru (8.8K reputation)Guru (8.8K reputation)Guru (8.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello. A long time ago, I found a graphic that showed the order in which Inquisit processes different attributes (within a trial element, I believe), but my google-fu is failing me. In part, it showed the order of processing skip, stop, ontrialbegin, ontrialend, etc. Can someone help find it again?

Thanks,
Jeff

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Jeff - 8/19/2021
Hello. A long time ago, I found a graphic that showed the order in which Inquisit processes different attributes (within a trial element, I believe), but my google-fu is failing me. In part, it showed the order of processing skip, stop, ontrialbegin, ontrialend, etc. Can someone help find it again?

Thanks,
Jeff

I suspect you may mean the graphic in the "How to Control Trial Duration and Inter-Trial Intervals" documentation topic:

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v6/html/howto/howtocontroltiming.htm

The other attributes you mentioned are generally processed in the order they appear in the given trial element, with skip, stop and ontrialbegin being processed before any stimulus presentation, and any ontrialend attributes being procesed after response collection.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search