Unable to uploading files to existing experiments in edit mode since web upgrade.

Unable to uploading files to existing experiments in edit mode since...
Author
bjohns47@masonlive.gmu.edu
Associate Member (132 reputation)Associate Member (132 reputation)Associate Member (132 reputation)Associate Member (132 reputation)Associate Member (132 reputation)Associate Member (132 reputation)Associate Member (132 reputation)Associate Member (132 reputation)Associate Member (132 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have not been able to upload files for experiments in edit mode since the web upgrade. The system allows me to select (browse for) a file on my computer, but will not upload the selected file to the experiment, when using the edit mode. 

Thanks for your help
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
I have not been able to upload files for experiments in edit mode since the web upgrade. The system allows me to select (browse for) a file on my computer, but will not upload the selected file to the experiment, when using the edit mode. 

Thanks for your help

This should be resolved as of the time of writing.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search