import iqdat file into Rstudio

Author
nidhi_desai
Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I want to analyze the data that I collected on an Inquisit task. The data is currently in an iqdat format. Is there a way to import this data format into Rstudio through an R command?
Also is there a way to convert all the iqdat files into excel format. I know I can export data to excel ones I open the file in Inquisit but is there a way to do this for large number of iqdat files without having to open and save each one of them individually? 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
nidhi_desai - 10/8/2021
Hi, I want to analyze the data that I collected on an Inquisit task. The data is currently in an iqdat format. Is there a way to import this data format into Rstudio through an R command?
Also is there a way to convert all the iqdat files into excel format. I know I can export data to excel ones I open the file in Inquisit but is there a way to do this for large number of iqdat files without having to open and save each one of them individually? 

.iqdat files are simple, tab-delimited text files. Any application can read them, including R / Rstudio.

> Also is there a way to convert all the iqdat files into excel format. I know I can export data to excel ones I open the file in Inquisit but is there a way to do this for large number of iqdat files without having to open and save each one of them individually?

Merge the files as detailed at https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v6/html/howto/howtocombinedata.htm , then export the merged file to Excel.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search