Compatibility of Mac and Windows

Author
csy98
New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I have experienced an error when I try to run my file on a Windows laptop, but it runs perfectly fine with a Mac.

The error code that shows up when I try to run the file is as follows:
'item.endorsed.appenditem(item.word_10_options.13)' Expression contains an invalid identifier.

and it points me to this following code:
/ onblockend = [ if( checkboxes.word_10_13.checked.1 == true) text.selected.appenditem(item.word_10_options.13) ]

May i check what's wrong with it and how can this be resolved?

Thank you.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
csy98 - 11/3/2021
Hi,

I have experienced an error when I try to run my file on a Windows laptop, but it runs perfectly fine with a Mac.

The error code that shows up when I try to run the file is as follows:
'item.endorsed.appenditem(item.word_10_options.13)' Expression contains an invalid identifier.

and it points me to this following code:
/ onblockend = [ if( checkboxes.word_10_13.checked.1 == true) text.selected.appenditem(item.word_10_options.13) ]

May i check what's wrong with it and how can this be resolved?

Thank you.

You need to provide the full code if you want an answer.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search