Stopping an experiment after a certain number of items

Author
tp491
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I am running a test/experiment in Inquisit 6 and the counter has a total of 90 items. However, I only want about 10 items/questions to appear in the test each time it is ran. Is there a way to stop the test after so many items are ran or a way to create a subset? I've been looking through the functions and can't seem to find one that matches my need. 

Thanks
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
tp491 - 11/17/2021
Hello,

I am running a test/experiment in Inquisit 6 and the counter has a total of 90 items. However, I only want about 10 items/questions to appear in the test each time it is ran. Is there a way to stop the test after so many items are ran or a way to create a subset? I've been looking through the functions and can't seem to find one that matches my need. 

Thanks

You can define a /stop condition.

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v6/html/language/attributes/stop.htm

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search