Unique details of participants

Author
B.M
New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

We are planing to run an experiment via web and not a library. From what I see so far, we can write a script that a participant can run from her own personal computer. My question is, if we want that the probes in our experiment will be unique details that the participant provides its enough to have one script? is there an option in a single script that each participant will provide unique details? or each participants needs a separated script?

Many thank!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
B.M - 11/24/2021
Hi,

We are planing to run an experiment via web and not a library. From what I see so far, we can write a script that a participant can run from her own personal computer. My question is, if we want that the probes in our experiment will be unique details that the participant provides its enough to have one script? is there an option in a single script that each participant will provide unique details? or each participants needs a separated script?

Many thank!

You can have participants enter items. See e.g. the first three templates at https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/iat/iattemplates/ as examples.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search