place to post example scripts?

Author
pez
Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hello,

I'm new to the user forum, and I was wondering if there is a particular place where we can post example scripts that is not in the task library on the main website?

Thanks,

Susan

seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)
Group: Administrators

Hi Susan,

Welcome to the forum. We recently set up the Media section of the forums with the idea that members could post scripts and other materials there. It would be wonderful if you could post your scripts there. We could also place them in the task library.

What kind of task(s) do you have?

Thanks,
Sean 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)

We recently set up the Media section of the forums with the idea that members could post scripts and other materials there.

@Sean: I don't think that the current forum config actually allows users to submit anything to the Media section. At least I can't seem to figure out how...

~Dave

seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)

Ok, thanks, I'll check into that. 

In the mean time, you can email the scripts and supporting materials to inquisit at millisecond dot com and we'll get them posted to the task library.

Thanks,

Sean

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)

@Sean: I just tried uploading a file to the Media section -- seems to work okay for me now. Thanks for looking into this! BTW, is there any way to remove an uploaded file again? If not, I'd be thankful if you could delete the random zip I uploaded.

Thanks,

~Dave

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search