Digital Signature timed out

Author
Jamie
Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I'm having an issue running my Inquisit test.  Here is the URL: http://www.millisecond.com/myaccount/scripts/jharrison/ELLIAT25Mar10/ELLIAT.25Mar10.exp

When I run the WebStart version I get a pop-up that says "The application's digital signature has an error.  Do you want to run the application?".  When I click on "More Information..." it says that the certificate has timed out.  When I try to run the application anyway it fails because my computer won't allow it.  Is there a way to fix the certificate so that it's up-to-date?

I'm running Inquisit version 3.0.3.0, if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Admin
Admin
Guru (6.6K reputation)Guru (6.6K reputation)Guru (6.6K reputation)Guru (6.6K reputation)Guru (6.6K reputation)Guru (6.6K reputation)Guru (6.6K reputation)Guru (6.6K reputation)Guru (6.6K reputation)
Group: Administrators

Hi Jamie,

This error seems to be limited to version 3.0.3.0. I'm not sure why is happening, but if you update your script to a later version (e.g., 3.0.4.0 for example), the problem goes away. 

Regards,
Sean

Jamie
Jamie
Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Sorry I need to ask, but how to I update my script?  Is there a setting I need to change?  Or do I need to upgrade my software?  Where can I get the new software?

seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)
Group: Administrators

1) Login to your web scripts page: http://www.millisecond.com/myaccount/webscripts.aspx

2) Click the "Settings" link next to this script.

3) At the bottom of the first page of the Settings wizard, select 3.0.5.0 as the version

4) Click Next through the wizard and Finish at the end.

-Sean

Tags
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search