Compute separate D measures for two IATs that work with "include" file

Author
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

Working fine for me. I recommend removing and re-installing the web control as per https://www.millisecond.com/support/uninstalljava.aspx.

Sanneve
Sanneve
Associate Member (181 reputation)Associate Member (181 reputation)Associate Member (181 reputation)Associate Member (181 reputation)Associate Member (181 reputation)Associate Member (181 reputation)Associate Member (181 reputation)Associate Member (181 reputation)Associate Member (181 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi!

I'm also combining two IATs in one experiment. I was wondering if it is possible to show an overall D-score of IAT1 and an overall D-score of IAT2 in the summarydata file?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sanne

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Yes. At the end of IAT #1 store the D-score in a separate <values> entry. Do the same at the end of IAT #2. Log both values to the summary data file.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search