SPSS Error message when runnint the IAT syntax.

Author
belette312
Partner Member (534 reputation)Partner Member (534 reputation)Partner Member (534 reputation)Partner Member (534 reputation)Partner Member (534 reputation)Partner Member (534 reputation)Partner Member (534 reputation)Partner Member (534 reputation)Partner Member (534 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hi,

I conducted a picture IAT study based on the pictureiat script that is found here http://www.millisecond.com/download/samples/v3/IAT/default.aspx.

Then I downloaded the IAT SPSS script to analyse my data. After a few problems that I solved with the help of this forum, I still get a few error messages from SPSS (v19).

They are as follows (roughly translated from French) :

>Warning # 6427.  Text : expressions.da
>One or several observations in the file contains data that is not valid.

>Warning # 6469.  Text : expressions.da
>At least one numeric data value was too high for the field's width and was scripted as missing.

>Warning # 6427.  Text : expressions.db

>Warning # 6469.  Text : expressions.db
>At least one numeric data value was too high for the field's width and was scripted as missing.

>Warning # 6427.  Text : expressions.d

>Warning # 6469.  Text : expressions.d

In the corresponding columns I have either empty cases / "0" / positive numbers / negative numbers. Do you have any idea where the problem comes from ? Is it really a problem (because I get results from SPSS anyway) ?

Thanks,

Laure

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search