Opening password protected data files

Author
aya
Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hello,

I am trying to open over 100 password protected .inq files to convert them into .dat files. Is there any way that is faster than opening each individual file, putting in the password and saving it as a .dat? For one thing, the password doesn't work anymore after I open one file. I am not trying to open multiple files at once. I have to close the program and open it again in order to look at another file. 

Also, I get this error:

System error -38495327: . 

Line 719, File .\Path.cpp

sometimes and it just won't let me open the file even after submitting the password (which it claims is wrong). 

Thanks,

A

Tags
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

If you want to keep separate files, you'll have to open and decrypt them separately. Otherwise see the "How to Combine Multiple Data Files into a Single File" topic in the Inquisit documentation.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search