Presenting a picture upon clicking on a different picture

Author
supportseeker
Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I have a problem that I cannot seem to solve myself. This is what I would like to do:

I present 9 pictures at once using the stimulustimes attribute. Then I defined 9 white pictures at the same locations. Now I would like the respective white picture to cover the original picture whenever a participant clicks on one of the 9 original pictures. These white pictures should remain on the screen until the participant has clicked on 4 of the original 9 pictures in total.

What I struggle with is the branching (?) code to tell Inquisit "if mouseclick on picture x then show picture y". I imagine that with the /erase = false attribute I could achieve that the newly presented pictures will not go away.

Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks in advance.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

See the Columbia Card Task and/or the Information Sampling Task for hints on how to achieve stuff like this.

Regards,

~Dave

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search