A big "thank you" to everyone who is using the Inquisit 4 beta and providing feedback. Good news - we have just released a refresh of the beta that fixes the bugs you've reported as well as adding new functionality. Some of the highlights include the following:
* Support for Mac clients that do not have Java enabled
* Support for Mountain Lion (Mac OSX 10.8)
* Native support for 64-bit Windows
* Support for "else if" statements in the expression language
* Support for parallel port signaling on 64-bit Windows
* Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements
* More flexibly redirection to other web sites after web experiment is complete
* Simpler and more flexible randomization
If your evaluation period with the first beta has expired, install the beta refresh (version 184.108.40.206) and the evaluation period will be reset for another 120 days of free use.
We expect the official release of Inquisit 4 to take place this fall. Your feedback will be critical for improving the quality, so please send us your bug reports, feature ideas, or questions about the beta, and stay tuned for our release announcment.