Inquisit 4: How to combine different scripts?

Author
Sarahmurray91
Associate Member (270 reputation)Associate Member (270 reputation)Associate Member (270 reputation)Associate Member (270 reputation)Associate Member (270 reputation)Associate Member (270 reputation)Associate Member (270 reputation)Associate Member (270 reputation)Associate Member (270 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hi

I'm a 3rd year psychology student and I'm usuing Inquisit for my research project. I was thrown in to the deep end a bit having zero experience with this kind of thing.

I used the templates on the millisecond website to construct 6 trials of the same Implicit Associations Task.

What I would like to do is to combine the trials so I can run them as one program, since it wastes time for my participants if I have to stop and start after each trial. 

Any idea how to do this? I'm really clueless but I'm assuming it's not just a copy and paste job since each trial has a different Target A, Target B etc.

Thanks in advance!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

See the "How to Combine Multiple Scripts" topic in the Inquisit documentation.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search