Inquisit not giving results at the end of my IAT

Author
bbertoldi
Associate Member (170 reputation)Associate Member (170 reputation)Associate Member (170 reputation)Associate Member (170 reputation)Associate Member (170 reputation)Associate Member (170 reputation)Associate Member (170 reputation)Associate Member (170 reputation)Associate Member (170 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

For some reason Inquisit 5 is not giving me results from my IAT task once I'm done. I can get through the entire task and then the entire window closes out. I'm sure that there is something wrong with my script but I am not completely sure what is wrong. 

Thanks!
Attachments
intro.iat (updated).iqx (631 views, 32.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
bbertoldi - Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Hi,

For some reason Inquisit 5 is not giving me results from my IAT task once I'm done. I can get through the entire task and then the entire window closes out. I'm sure that there is something wrong with my script but I am not completely sure what is wrong. 

Thanks!

I assume you're wondering why you're not seeing any information about your D-score displayed on-screen at the end of the task. The reason is that you (or someone else) removed the summary block from the <expt> elements, i.e., it is not run.

Amend them to

<expt >
/subjects = (1 of 2)
/ groupassignment = groupnumber
/ blocks = [1=getItems; 2=targetcompatiblepractice; 3= attributepractice; 4=compatibletest1;
            5=compatibletestinstructions; 6=compatibletest2; 7=targetincompatiblepractice; 8=incompatibletest1;
            9=incompatibletestinstructions; 10=incompatibletest2; 11=summary]
/onexptend = [values.completed = 1]
</expt>

<expt >
/subjects = (2 of 2)
/groupassignment = groupnumber
/ blocks = [1=getItems; 2=targetincompatiblepractice; 3=attributepractice; 4=incompatibletest1;
                5=incompatibletestinstructions; 6=incompatibletest2; 7=targetcompatiblepractice; 8=compatibletest1;
                9=compatibletestinstructions; 10=compatibletest2; 11=summary]
/onexptend = [values.completed = 1]
</expt>

if you want that information displayed at the end.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search