Account access problem

Author
rogorman
Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I originally had an older account for this support forum, but it has developed a glitch.It won't let me see the buttons to post, and gives me an error when I go to settings (it says the issue is logged but I have not heard anything from the admin). If there is somewhere to refer this issue to, please let me know, I can't spot a website support email. I'm not sure at this stage whether it's worth saving it.
Tags
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
What's the affected account's name (and other associated identifiers)? It's possible that something broke when the old forum was migrated to the current platform. If you can live without your old posts etc., the immediate fix is to simply register a new account (which you have done and seems to be working okay).

rogorman
rogorman
Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)Partner Member (919 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I can live without the older account. I rather not have an old one floating around. I also thought it was tied to an email address that I wanted to use as the login, but I just assigned it to the newer account and all seems fine, so maybe my records are out of date. Thanks.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search