Website issues

Author
sdubrow
Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I'm having a lot of trouble loading the website to view the participant logs for an experiment I am currently running. It is taking many minutes to load. It is also taking a really long time to try to edit the web scripts. Other websites (including this forum) seem to be fine. I believe this may be causing problems for people trying to run my experiment online. Can you please advise?

Thanks,
Sarah
Tags
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
sdubrow - Sunday, November 27, 2016
Hi,

I'm having a lot of trouble loading the website to view the participant logs for an experiment I am currently running. It is taking many minutes to load. It is also taking a really long time to try to edit the web scripts. Other websites (including this forum) seem to be fine. I believe this may be causing problems for people trying to run my experiment online. Can you please advise?

Thanks,
Sarah

Logs can get rather big if you have many participants, i.e., the respective page in your account is going to take a while to load. You need not view logs online, though; links to download the logs instead are at the top of the log page.

Loading time of the logs page has no effect whatsoever on people participating in your experiment / the performance of the experiment itself. These are completely separate things.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search