Translate script IAT 5 to 4

Author
Laurapetit
Associate Member (126 reputation)Associate Member (126 reputation)Associate Member (126 reputation)Associate Member (126 reputation)Associate Member (126 reputation)Associate Member (126 reputation)Associate Member (126 reputation)Associate Member (126 reputation)Associate Member (126 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Hello! I made my test on inquisit 5 on my laptop but my university has the older version(inquisit 4). When I want to run the test on inquisit 4 it doesn t work anymore.
What should I do?
I m also worried about the HTML page that I found very usefull in inquisit 5 (showing all the stimuli and pictures before starting the test) and that is not on the 4...

Thanks for the help,
Have a good day,
Laura 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Laurapetit - Sunday, September 17, 2017
Hello! I made my test on inquisit 5 on my laptop but my university has the older version(inquisit 4). When I want to run the test on inquisit 4 it doesn t work anymore.
What should I do?
I m also worried about the HTML page that I found very usefull in inquisit 5 (showing all the stimuli and pictures before starting the test) and that is not on the 4...

Thanks for the help,
Have a good day,
Laura 

You will have to go through the script and replace any Inquisit 5-specific syntax with the Inquisit 4-syntax equivalents. Feel free to attach the script here, and I'll point out what specifically needs to be changed.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search