slider start position

Author
Diane
Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

In a slider, the thumb control has to be moved by the participant. If they want to choose the start position, they need to move it away and then back. Can I change it so that just clicking it also is considered a response?

Thanks,
Diane

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Diane - Thursday, September 21, 2017
Hi,

In a slider, the thumb control has to be moved by the participant. If they want to choose the start position, they need to move it away and then back. Can I change it so that just clicking it also is considered a response?

Thanks,
Diane

No, that is not possible if the slider is set to /required = true, I'm afraid. It has to be actually moved for a response to be accepted. Under some circumstances, though, using <radiotbuttons> may be a viable alternative.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search