Pictures disappear when hitting 'next' button

Author
Greeny
Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone,

I have a contingency questionnaire attached - if you click the 'next' button before writing in answers all the pictures disappear (but I have response set to true so they still need to respond before they can move to the next page). Is there a way to stop the pictures disappearing?

Thanks,
Luke
Attachments
contingency_C_2.iqx (253 views, 4.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Greeny - Monday, November 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have a contingency questionnaire attached - if you click the 'next' button before writing in answers all the pictures disappear (but I have response set to true so they still need to respond before they can move to the next page). Is there a way to stop the pictures disappearing?

Thanks,
Luke

This is the normal behavior if you use <picture> elements via a <surveypage>'s /stimulusframes. To prevent this, the solution would be to use <image> elements displayed via the page's /questions attribute instead.

Greeny
Greeny
Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)Expert (1.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Okay, cool - thanks Dave

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search