Textbox age in surveypage

Author
Nachtara
Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey, i need to make a question which looks like:
"I am _____ years old"

At the moment textbox is like: "Age: ____" 
i need to get the box to fill out in the text, not beside.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Nachtara - Friday, November 17, 2017
"I am _____ years old"

Set up two <caption> elements, one with the text "I am", and the other with the text "years old". Use the <caption> elements' and the <textbox> element's /position attributes to place them as needed on the surveypage, i.e. <caption> #1 on the left, <caption> #2 further to the right, and the <textbox> in between the two <caption>s. Display all three elements via the <surveypage>'s /questions attribute.

Nachtara
Nachtara
Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)Partner Member (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Friday, November 17, 2017
Nachtara - Friday, November 17, 2017
"I am _____ years old"

Set up two <caption> elements, one with the text "I am", and the other with the text "years old". Use the <caption> elements' and the <textbox> element's /position attributes to place them as needed on the surveypage, i.e. <caption> #1 on the left, <caption> #2 further to the right, and the <textbox> in between the two <caption>s. Display all three elements via the <surveypage>'s /questions attribute.

Got it! Thank you
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search