Only script available from COGED test on Millisecond library without necessary htm files

Only script available from COGED test on Millisecond library without...
Author
Georgia85
New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I would like to download the Cognitive Effort Discounting (COGED) Task from the Millisecond Test library for use. However, when I try to download it I only get the Inquisit script and none of the necessary htm files meaning I can't run the experiment at all. Am I missing something or are they not available and hence the test is not able to be used?
Thank you!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Georgia85 - 4/9/2020
I would like to download the Cognitive Effort Discounting (COGED) Task from the Millisecond Test library for use. However, when I try to download it I only get the Inquisit script and none of the necessary htm files meaning I can't run the experiment at all. Am I missing something or are they not available and hence the test is not able to be used?
Thank you!

You can use this link:
https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/v5/cognitiveeffortdiscountingtask/cognitiveeffortdiscountingtask.iqzip
Georgia85
Georgia85
New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 4/9/2020
Georgia85 - 4/9/2020
Thank you!

You can use this link:
https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/v5/cognitiveeffortdiscountingtask/cognitiveeffortdiscountingtask.iqzip

Thanks so much Dave!
seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Thanks for the feedback, we've fixed the link so that it downloads all the required files. 

-Sea
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search