Slider and sound experiment

Author
Heidi Umbach Hansen
Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I would like to program a test where participants will hear a series of sounds, as well as a click track, which are not aligned with each other. The task is to adjust a slider to align the click track with the series of sounds. Before I start, I would like to know if this is even feasible? See the attached screenshot of how the interface of the original test looks like (doesn't have to be identical to this in any means, only meant to serve as an indication of what the test looks like).

Cheers, - Heidi

Attachments
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Heidi Umbach Hansen - 10/21/2021
Hi,

I would like to program a test where participants will hear a series of sounds, as well as a click track, which are not aligned with each other. The task is to adjust a slider to align the click track with the series of sounds. Before I start, I would like to know if this is even feasible? See the attached screenshot of how the interface of the original test looks like (doesn't have to be identical to this in any means, only meant to serve as an indication of what the test looks like).

Cheers, - Heidi

Not clear to me how this is supposed to work based on a single screen shot. You'll need to be much more specific before I can say whether this is feasible or not.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search