We've just completed a major upgrade of our user forums. The forums are now run using Community Server 1.1, the same application that Microsoft uses for its developer newsgroups and blogs. The upgrade adds a number of new capabilities, including:
- Attach files to your posts. You can now easily share your scripts with others in the community.
- Rich HTML formatting of posts.
- Rate the helpfulness of a post.
- Forums are published via RSS, so you can subscribe to forums content through your favorite RSS reader.
- Inquisit news items displayed on the millisecond.com home page are also published via RSS.
The upgrade should make it easier than ever to stay current on Inquisit developments, ask questions, search for answers, and share information with other Inquisit users.