Error message Inquisit Web

Author
momo
Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everyone, 

I keep receiving an error message for a script I want to run in the web version. The script is uploaded already for a long while (2 years) and used to run without problems, however I had to changed something small in the script. So, I downloaded the script and changed it and uploaded the new version in the web version. However, now when clicking on it, this error message appears:

"Inquisit license verification failed. The following script is not registered for account 'accoutnname'. The script will not be run."  

I downloaded the script locally on the computer and there it is running without any problems. But in the web version, I keep getting that error message. Does anyone know what the message means and what I can do to make it run?

I would appreciate any help.
Many thanks and best regards,
Momo
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
momo - 7/31/2023
Hello everyone, 

I keep receiving an error message for a script I want to run in the web version. The script is uploaded already for a long while (2 years) and used to run without problems, however I had to changed something small in the script. So, I downloaded the script and changed it and uploaded the new version in the web version. However, now when clicking on it, this error message appears:

"Inquisit license verification failed. The following script is not registered for account 'accoutnname'. The script will not be run."  

I downloaded the script locally on the computer and there it is running without any problems. But in the web version, I keep getting that error message. Does anyone know what the message means and what I can do to make it run?

I would appreciate any help.
Many thanks and best regards,
Momo

You need to provide the link to the experiment if you want an answer. At a guess, when changing the script, you also changed its name and included a & in its file name. That will break the URL and result in a license verification error, because "&" has special meaning in URLs.
momo
momo
Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)Associate Member (112 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I just changed the name back and now it works again. Thank you very much!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search